Customized Medicines

Customized Medicines
Dr. Sonja O'Bryan, Pharm.D., ABAAHP Board Certified Health Practitioner Diplomate-American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine: "Creative Medicines" for Hormones-Weight-Pain-Fatigue-Skin Diseases-Pediatrics-Autoimmune Disorders-Veterinary Needs. Using Complimentary, Integrative, Regenerative, Bio-Identical, and Lifestyle Medicine For Health and Healing.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

An Up Close and Personal Testimonial

  This is one of those blogs that makes me smile.  Why?  It's about someone close and I love her story and know that you will too.  

It's great to see celebrities come forward with their treatments and recommendations, but I think there's greater importance when family and friends share their personal stories about the same things.  This is written by my sister-in-law Stacy about what hormone "balance" and testing did for her.  This is what I'm blessed to get to do everyday both professionally and personally.

Stacy Weaver O'Bryan Testimonial
" Unfortunately, for years I had suffered from endometriosis, fibroids, and a couple of other factors, which ended with me having a full hysterectomy at age 39. My hormones were already very out of whack, and, thinking back on things, my gyno NEVER questioned me about my moods, only my "plumbing" issues.

FORTUNATELY, my sister-in-law is Dr. Sonja Pinnell O'Bryan!! After a casual yet in depth conversation about Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, I decided to pursue treatment through Sonja. I had to talk to my gyno about using Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, who wasn't familiar with it but was willing to work with Sonja to design my hormones. He now refers clients to her :) Wait, wait, back to ME! Since starting my Bio-Iden's, I have felt GREAT! My moods are mellow, I have energy, and I finally feel like myself. Also, I have found it easier to lose weight - actually 47 lbs! It seemed before that no matter what I did I couldn't lose weight. Once I started seeing my weight loss efforts were finally paying off, it was easier to change my eating lifestyle since I could see it was now beneficial!


Dr. Sonja has been a blessing to work with, she is very concerned to help me be as normal as possible :) I have found it very important to communicate with Sonja about issues I may be having - it's amazing what hormones control. Many many many thanks to my sister-in-law, my friend, my medicine maker!!!"

For more information on testing and treatment: drsonjaobryan@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment