Customized Medicines

Customized Medicines
Dr. Sonja O'Bryan, Pharm.D., ABAAHP Board Certified Health Practitioner Diplomate-American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine: "Creative Medicines" for Hormones-Weight-Pain-Fatigue-Skin Diseases-Pediatrics-Autoimmune Disorders-Veterinary Needs. Using Complimentary, Integrative, Regenerative, Bio-Identical, and Lifestyle Medicine For Health and Healing.

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Daily Migraine Headaches-A Personal Patient Testimony



Hi Sweet Sonja!

I am over-the-top excited to tell you that I went through a full cycle, a full month without one migraine! God is faithful, and His timing is perfect.

In 2015, I had a migraine almost everyday. In retrospect, it was probably due, partly, to some very serious medicine I was on for the trigeminal neuralgia I developed in 2013. There were, also, many things that triggered the migraines, i.e. certain foods, not eating enough, not eating for long periods of time, bright light, loud sounds, not enough sleep, not good, deep sleep, etc. 

One of the main things, that seemed to be like an umbrella, over all these symptoms, however, were my hormones. 

In 2016, I was off the serious medicine, and the trigeminal neuralgia pain was beginning to subside. The migraines became less, but continued in a cycle. One, in the middle of the month around the 15th, and four to five, in the last two weeks of the month. Sprinkled with one here and there due to the other triggers. 

I met you at the 2017 Women of Purpose Conference on the heels of my asking the Lord for wisdom, direction, and discernment concerning my health. He was opening up many opportunities for me to minister His love to women, and the migraines were a huge interruption! 

I was blessed to attend your workshop, and your message and expertise spoke directly to my heart. You were so very personable and available to me. Your advice for my medical doctor. to order a full hormone panel, and a full thyroid panel were received. My results came back pretty good, as you know, because you were so gracious to read them. 

You recommended some key things that I should start taking and I breezed through the 15th, and only had a tension headache on the 28th, and NO MIGRAINE through the entire month!!! 

I am most grateful for you and your work. You are a sweet blessing from God. He has used you in a miraculous way. Anyone who has suffered with a migraine knows how debilitating they can be. God answered my prayers through you, and now that my health is better, I'm even more excited to see how He will use me in 2018 to share Jesus' love. It's all for His glory! 

I'm so very grateful for you!



Many blessings,
Lisa


Still on a journey with the Lord Jesus Christ, Lisa Dorr tries to live her life yielded to the work of the Holy Spirit. She loves to encourage women to know who they are in Christ with Ephesians as her favorite book of the Bible. Blessed to have had opportunities to speak at MOPS and other Womens Ministry events, she has led Bible studies, worshiped on the worship team, and is a contributing author and editor for God Stories. Lisa is the author of Every Little Detail, which is her story written to encourage women to find God in the details of life. DASH Girls is a group of women she enjoys ministering with, as they travel together and share the love of Jesus. DASH stands for Destinies. Aligned. to Soar. Higher. She lives with her husband, son, and two cats in Dillsburg, Pennsylvania.

No comments:

Post a Comment