Customized Medicines

Customized Medicines
Dr. Sonja O'Bryan, Pharm.D., ABAAHP Board Certified Health Practitioner Diplomate-American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine: "Creative Medicines" for Hormones-Weight-Pain-Fatigue-Skin Diseases-Pediatrics-Autoimmune Disorders-Veterinary Needs. Using Complimentary, Integrative, Regenerative, Bio-Identical, and Lifestyle Medicine For Health and Healing.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ready, Set, BLOG!!!!!

Let me just tell you that I'm more than excited to see this BLOG up and running.  It's been laying in the portals of the mind for  some time now and thanks to the marketing and techno teams, we are up and running.  Hip Hip Hooray!!!

The CCRx Team never ceases to amaze me.  In an economy that has people pulling back, we are dedicated to moving FORWARD in patient care, new research and treatments, and doing our THANG for the purpose of creating medicine when other options just aren't sufficient to meet the need.  It's what we do.  I'm proud to be guiding the ship and helping providers and patients find relief through compounded medications for various diseases and problems.

Through this social outlet, I will be sharing some of the treatments we are doing along with some of the questions that I respond to throughout the course of a week.  Sometimes from providers and sometimes from patients.  There are some troubling things out there that people are dealing with.  And, quite honestly, I don't think they have to.  There are options.  We have options Dr. Sonja?  O' yes!!!! We have options.

Please send me your questions or things that you would like to know more about.  I'll do my best to tackle any issue that I can, through the resources that I have available to me.

Hold on to your seats.......HERE WE GO!!!!!

Dr. Sonja O'Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment