Customized Medicines

Customized Medicines
Dr. Sonja O'Bryan, Pharm.D., ABAAHP Board Certified Health Practitioner Diplomate-American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine: "Creative Medicines" for Hormones-Weight-Pain-Fatigue-Skin Diseases-Pediatrics-Autoimmune Disorders-Veterinary Needs. Using Complimentary, Integrative, Regenerative, Bio-Identical, and Lifestyle Medicine For Health and Healing.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What I found in my 'IN' Box

Hi!

I am just back from a 3 day conference on BHRT put on by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. Wow! . This week I plan to sign a lease on a beautiful clinic space. My husband and I have been in Texas for a year now. During that time I have been talking to anyone/everyone about BHRT and looking for potential clinic space.

Finally things are moving in a positive direction for me career wise. The job I have had here for the past year to finish out my government comittment was fabulous.

Thank you so very much for introducing me to this positive and fun way of treating patients.

I hope all is well with you.

To your great health
Dr F

My INbox runneth over.  I love getting these kind of notes.

I love educating physicians and practitioners on the benefits that BioIdentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) can bring to their patients.  This particular physician I worked with for many years in Missouri as a colleague and as a BHRT patient of mine.  She has now relocated, educated herself further, and is stepping into the Anti-Aging Medicine path herself.  If something is good you just can't help but tell about it.  It's probably been 6 months since I last visited with her but it's especially nice to know that you help steer others into life changing medicine and they remember to connect you into their life.

"IN"to your health,
Dr.Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment